7/10/2554

Journal # 5

Let start with new information




There are lot information’s of this week.  I have learned many new words about business such as “PRODUCT CATEGORY”. Let me explain the first part is include with tangible mean things can touch and another one is intangible mean things can’t touch.

In other word, my boss teaches me about “PRODUCT DEFINITION” mean Product+ Service.  When I learn this week, it makes me clear and knows how to view international business. Especially, time that we buy product, what we need to see? So I have example to show you “WHEN YOU BUY PRODUCT” for example Brand Model product such as Honda+ Honda Civic + after- sale service.
Importantly, I have lecture “PRODUCT COMPONENT” there are 4 parts of this such as (1) Brand/logo (2) Packing/label (3) Product line and (4) Product model. I apply this knowledge to my brand. There are many product lines of CHANEL such as bags, sun glasses, perfumes, clothes, shoes, etc. So I have to focus product line of my brand.

<<<<<<<< I will try my best  >>>>>>>>

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น