7/10/2554

Journal # 4

This week, my boss begin lecture with 2 questions.
                   1. What do you wear?
                   2. What do you think you wear?
Both questions are different. It quite makes me confuse L   I spend time to think how different from the questions? …………..  So I realize the first question is what you wear and the second question is what you’re feeling of being such as sexy, trendy, smart, cool, modern, stylist, hot, chic, etc. In my view, consumer buy based on perception and belieft toward brand.  Moreover, I have learned about “Product Positioning” and I apply the lecture that I study with my brand.   It makes me understand more and more.  Importantly, it makes me like & love business with unconscious. WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!


**** Imagination is more important than knowledge ****



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น