6/13/2554

Journal # 1


First of all, before I register in this course; English for International Trade (ENG-380). I didn’t have knowledge of business. I felt embarrass to study this course. Since, the first day until today that I have studied I still remember the question that teacher gave me “What is business?”, “Do you have background of business?”. I can’t give the answers and I didn’t know the meaning of “BUSINESS” or “TRADE”. There are many obstacles in the first day. It makes me want to remove this course. L


After that, for doing this blog I didn’t have background also. L  When I began to do my blog, I didn’t know what product or what brand to choose.My mind was confused and discouraged. Consequently, I should pay more attempts on it. Fortunately, my positive thinking is if everybody can do, I can do it too.“JUST DO IT”.It makes me have encouraged and go on to do my blog. Moreover, I spent more time to do my blog it can open my wide thinking.

Lastly, I would like to give a big “THANKS” to my modern teacher. She motivated all of students like to learn English for international trade. Especially, she makes me this course. Moreover, this course give me have new experiences and inspire me to create my blog. “THANK YOU” again ^____________^




4 ความคิดเห็น: